Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but BELIEVES that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. - Mark 11:23
If you need agreement or someone to enter The Courts of Heaven on your behalf, use the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Yahweh Elohim has a solution to every problem you'll ever face and a Promise for every desire or need you can imagine.
We're a 508(c)(1)(a) nonprofit Faith-Based Organization
The foundation of faith is Jesus Messiah. Born of a virgin, walked and modeled Covenant relationship with Heavenly Father on Earth, suffered for the sins of the world, was crucified, buried, went to hell and took the keys, was raised up by Ruach, given the place of authority at Father's Right Hand and possesses The Name Above Every Name. Through Him, Salvation has come and and The Kingdom of Yahweh is now.
Zari Banks, M.Ed
Patti Gibble, M.Ed
- that Yeshua ha'Mashiach is the Firstborn Son of The Father, Yahweh Elohim, and that He is the only way to Salvation and eternity in Heaven with Them.
- that Ruach ha'Kodesh, The Holy Spirit of God, is the restraining force of evil on Earth living in and working manifestations through The Sons of God.
- that The Body of Christ, The Ekklesia, is the official government on Earth, made up of Citizens of Heaven, who serve as Ambassadors of Yeshua with power and authority to use His Name and His Blood in partnership with The Hosts of Heaven to further His Kingdom Agenda.
- that we are tripartite beings - spirit, soul and body - made in The Image and Likeness of The Godhead, able to speak and create and interface with The Realms of Heaven and all of Yahweh's Creation.
- that we're all called to get to know Jesus, spread His Gospel, live by faith and overcome through enforcing His Victory over His ancient enemy personal deliverance and then exercising dominion, subduing and replenishing The Earth.
- We give to The Jew first (Rom. 1:16)
- Preach The Gospel at FREE conferences, workshops & webinars (Matt. 10:8)
- Give to the poor, needy, widows, and single parents (Deut. 15:7; Jer. 49:11)