The Ministry of Patti Gibble and Zari Banks
Yahweh bless you, Learners!
At 1123 Ministries we believe education is important. We feed your spirits, and trust that you are properly feeding your minds. As a giving ministry, it is our pleasure to provide educational scholarships in the form of financial assistance paid directly to your school on your behalf.
To be considered for a scholarship, complete the following:
- Document Heading: Full name, address, email, phone number
- Name of school, student accounts mailing address, phone number, email (if available)
- What is your Life Verse/Scripture?
- How have you prayed about your educational funding? Parents can answer this question for children in 3rd grade and younger.
- Have you sown seed towards funding your education? If no, why not? Parents can answer this question for children in 3rd grade and younger.
- Have you taken loans or are you paying a credit card balance for your education? Parents can answer this question for children under 18.
- COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY: What is your major? Is it your passion? Has it been confirmed by The Father?
- How are you connected to 1123 Ministries? Parents can answer this question for children in 3rd grade and younger.
- Attach two photos of yourself - a headshot and another of your choice.
- Application must be submitted as a PDF by email to 1123Ministries@gmail.com
- Deadlines: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31. Payments will be dispersed May 1, August 1, November 1 and February 1. Amounts are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- By completing this application and providing information to us you agree to our terms and conditions. An accepted application is not a guarantee of financial assistance. Information will be verified. If you are awarded and accept an 1123 Ministries Educational Scholarship you agree that your name, school name and photo can be used in promotional materials. For minors, application submission indicates parental consent.
We are praying for you and bless you in Jesus' Name,
1123 Ministries Board
No goods or services were provided in exchange for these contributions. 1123 Ministries reserves the right to direct funds as needed. We are a 508(c)(1)(a) non-profit Faith-Based Charitable Organization (House Church), and your gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts made in the name of ministry personnel are not tax-deductible.
www.1123.life . email@example.com . 509-408-1083